about     shop     contact         

Monday, December 14, 2015

Perfect Gift for Any Friend | Curate Chicago

GIFT_4

Today, I'm sharing an exciting collaboration with Curate Chicago. Curate Chicago is a new ecommerce gift giving business, located in Chicago. The name implies the importance the company places on pairing product together to create beautiful gifts. Their goals are to create unique gift boxes with a high regard for product selection and modern aesthetic. 

When the boxes arrived at home, each package was perfectly packed in shipping boxes. After I opened the shipping box, I was surprised by the gold and white box, wrapped with a carefully tied bow and "Enjoy" tag. 

GIFT_1

When I opened the boxes, each box was carefully paced with black shredded paper and curated gifts. The first box was the Colette.  The box was inspired by the signature chic style of French women. As some of you might know, Paris is my favorite city, I'm inspired by the beautiful architecture and culture of the French. 

GIFT_2
GIFT_6

The next box is the Theodore. This box celebrates the new little bundle of joy with three precious toys for baby boys. Theodore captures his playful spirit with an elephant (my favorite animal) friend, swaddle and baby first book. This box also comes for baby girls, Lola. These precious baby gifts will be the perfect gift for any friend. I'll be ordering these gifts for 2 of my expecting girlfriends and my sister-in-law.

GIFT_3

For anyone who wants to send a gift that is personalized, the boxes from Curate Chicago will definitely leave a lasting impression to any of your friends. For an even more personalized experience, they recently released the option to build your own box. Start with including all your own  content, next pick your ribbon and you have the option to add glitter. Then write out a message to your friend and your box will be ready to be sent out within 5-7 business days. This is the perfect gift and just in time for holidays! 

GIFT_5


For the holiday season, I'm collaborating with Curate Chicago to create the OLIVIA box. When I created this box, I had some of my best friends in mind, from holidays to birthdays. The box includes Love Style Life by Garance DorĂ©, illume hammered metal talisman candle in amber dunes, a set of Cheers! coasters by Garance DorĂ© and illume coconut milk mango lotion.

The boxes bears approximately 15.5" L x 11.5" W x 4" H

OliviaOutside
OliviaInside
Oliviaelements2

Dress - BCBG 



Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia