about     shop     contact         

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Suede Fringe Skirt

FRINGE_11

Today's fringe skirt is an example of adding trendy pieces to my closet without spending a lot of money on several pieces. A few months ago, I was lusting over these Steve Madden Fringe boots, but I never pulled the trigger. When I see one of my best friends wear the boots with black leggings and an oversized sweater, she looks adorable. I couldn't justify adding another pair of boots to my closet.

Instead, I found this faux suede fringe skirt from Lord & Taylor. The skirt is a similar length to my faux leather skirt, worn here, but also festive like my feather skirt, worn here. Both skirts can be worn with different style tops, especially for the holidays. For a more causal look, I paired the look with a camel turtleneck. If you'd like to dress up the skirt, wear it with a chiffon top or a crop top.

FRINGE_3
FRINGE_7
FRINGE_5
FRINGE_9
FRINGE_4
FRINGE_13
FRINGE_10
FRINGE_1

Sweater - GAP (similar here)
Skirt - Design Lab (similar here & here
Heels - Christian Louboutin 
Watch - Kate Spade 
Bag - Chloe 






Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia