about     shop     contact         

Monday, June 1, 2015

White Denim + Boyfriend Shirt

0Y2A8731Final
0Y2A8903Final
0Y2A8886Final
0Y2A8770Final
0Y2A8690Final

One of the things I love about getting older, is seeing the success and happiness of my closest friends. This post is dedicated to one of my best friends, Nina. She recently took her passion for photography, full time.  Congrats to Nina!

We met in college. From the time we met in college to now, we've been through everything together;  crazy road trips, weddings and so much more. After college our paths crossed in San Francisco, but we quickly parted ways when she moved to Utah and I moved to New York.

We're both from Missouri and every once in a while, our paths cross. Several weeks ago we were both in Kansas City and we had an opportunity to shoot blog photos. Here are a few of my favorite photos from the shoot in downtown Kansas City.

Wearing a few of my favorite pieces for the summer. The boyfriend button-up is an easy piece to add to any closet. It can be worn to your 9-5 and then transitioned into a summer staple. After months of trying of white jeans, I finally found these high waist jeans by Hudson. They look great with crop tops and can be worn with a breezy summer top. The woven wedges by Michael Kors were an impulse purchase while shopping with my mom, but they've been a great addition to my summer shoes. Last, my mini Michael Kors Selma bag. This bag travels well and looks great with most of my looks for the season.

Denim - Hudson High Waist Jeans
Top - J.Crew 
Wedges - Michael Kors


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia