about     shop     contact         

Monday, June 8, 2015

Makeup Travel Checklist for Business Trip


what to pack on a business trip makeup corporate catwalk traveling tote vera bradley nars foundation mac blush mac lipstick professional blog corporate blogger what to pack ecotools

After a few years of traveling for work, I've learned that less is more when packing. I'm a light packer. I take an overnight tote for short trips and sometimes two day trips. Today, I'm going to share a few tips when packing for your next business trip. 

When it comes to makeup, I pack when I put on makeup for the trip. I go through my entire makeup routine and decide what is a necessity and what's a "good to have". 

EcoTools has created a set of brushes that are perfect for the busy business women. The Lovely Look  has a range of brushes to complete your look without taking up valuable space in your bag and for only $14.99 it's a great purchase for any woman.  What I love most about the EcoTools line is the softness of the bristle and the products are cruelty free.  These brushes are great to leave in your makeup travel bag, after washing and when not in use. The set includes all the essentials. A Foundation Brush, also great for applying under eye concealer. A Power Brush for overall coverage.  The Shadow Brush to apply a base shadow and accent color. The Flat Eyeliner Brush for under-eye shadow. Finally, an Angle Blush Brush to add color to your cheeks and blending. 

Not included in the set, but one of my favorite brushes to apply setting powder, is the Angled Kabuki Brush. I originally started using the brush because I love the softness of the brush. The way it feels on my skin after finishing off my routine is so relaxing. The combination of the brush and HD setting powder gives me longer coverage for my hectic business trips.  Oftentimes I used this setting powder and brush when my face looks oily, giving me a more matte and fresh look to my appearance. 


what to pack on a business trip makeup corporate catwalk traveling tote vera bradley nars foundation mac blush mac lipstick professional blog corporate blogger what to pack  ecotools lovely tools
what to pack on a business trip makeup corporate catwalk traveling tote vera bradley nars foundation mac blush mac lipstick professional blog corporate blogger what to pack


what to pack on a business trip makeup corporate catwalk traveling tote vera bradley nars foundation mac blush mac lipstick professional blog corporate blogger what to pack
what to pack on a business trip makeup corporate catwalk traveling tote vera bradley nars foundation mac blush mac lipstick professional blog corporate blogger what to pack
what to pack on a business trip makeup corporate catwalk traveling tote vera bradley nars foundation mac blush mac lipstick professional blog corporate blogger what to pack
When traveling for business I always carry blush in my purse. After hours of traveling my makeup tends to wear off, so I quickly throw on coral color blush to brighten up my face. I also bring two different colors of lipstick when I travel. A day lipstick. This color is important because I need to be able to wear it to any type of meeting. Then I throw on a bright and bold lipstick. Often I make plans with friends outside of work, instead of packing a different outfit, I throw on my Ruby Woo lipstick and I'm ready for happy hour. 
 
Photos by Lydia Hudgens



Below is a checklist of what I bring when I travel for business. 
Makeup checklist

Thank you EcoTools for sponsoring this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia