about     shop     contact         

Monday, May 25, 2015

Memorial Day | Spring Whites + Sales

WHITE_1
WHITE_3
WHITE_4
WHITE_6
WHITE_8
WHITE_2


One of my favorite things about spring is wearing white. There's a 99% chance that I'll spill something on myself, but it's worth it. I love the fresh clean look of an all white outfit. I mixed blush and nude tones to this outfit, with a pop of red. The eyelet skirt from J.Crew is one of my favorite pieces. I tend to reach for it most day when I don't know what to wear. All of these pieces can also be work to work. I wouldn't recommend reaching a cami to work, but you could easily throw a blush cardigan over this outfit and you're ready for the office.

In honor of all those who severed, this video really shows how much you're missed when you're gone. Thank you for your service!

Skirt - J.Crew (similar here & here
Sweater - J.Crew 
Bag - Zara 
Sunglasses - House of Harlow
Lipstick - MAC Ruby Woo

I've rounded up some of my favorite Memorial Day sales. 



Amazon // 20% off fashion with code FUN20SUN



ASOS // 20% off everything with code LONGWKND



Banana Republic // 40% off your order with code BRSUMMER

Club Monaco // Extra 30% off all sale & clearance with code MEMORIALDAY




GAP // 40% off all regular price items with code MONDAY

J.Crew // 25% off your order with code SUMMERLOVE

J. Crew Factory // 50% off your order

Nordstrom // The half yearly sale is here!




Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia