about     shop     contact         

Friday, April 3, 2015

Spring Look | Vibrant Yellow + Pattern Skirt

27
35
32
31
26
28
34
33

Spring has finally arrived in New York City! Goodbye wool coats and hello bright colorful outfits.  This season I'm loving everything yellow and pale pink. Like this vibrant rain coat and this floral dress. My recent purchase of white denim has given me so many outfit ideas for the spring and summer time. I'm especially loving the idea of wearing white jeans with my favorite blazer from J.Crew and a fedora hat. I'm also loving  the idea of wearing a simple tee with a pattern scarf with my white jeans. So many looks I can't wear this season! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend with their family and friends. We bought Batman a trailer for our bikes, so we'll be riding bikes around the city over the weekend. Happy Easter!

Sweater - Gap (similar here & here)
Skirt - Piperlime on sale
Clutch - Zara
Sunnies - Nordstrom 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia