about     shop     contact         

Friday, November 7, 2014

Fall Look | Plaid + Neutral

PLAID_6

PLAID_4

Hello everyone! I've been working on a fun collaboration with X by Trollbeads over the last few weeks. If you're not familiar with Trollbeads, they're a Denmark based company and the skilled designers make handmade charms and links to create customized jewelry. What I love most about the X by Trollbead concept is that you can tell your personal story with the pieces for your customized necklaces or bracelet. Check out my story and inspiration behind The Corporate Catwalk bracelet! I'm so excited to announce this collaboration with X by Trollbeads for the next month and I'm even more excited to call a bracelet my own! See more of the designs here

CorporateCatwalk_Blogger_E_10_1




PLAID_2
PLAID_5
CorporateCatwalk_Blogger_E_05

Zara Skirt


Photos by Lydia Hudgens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia