about     shop     contact         

Sunday, June 29, 2014

What to Wear | 4th of July

Casual Chic 4th of July Outfit
4th of July Outfits

Dress | Vest | Sandals | Backpack | Sunnies | Fedora 

With the 4th of July right around the corner, I wanted to share a few outfits that would look great when you're with friends and family. We still haven't decided what we're going to do for the long weekend, but I'm crossing my fingers for a trip to the beach.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. We're ending our weekend on a high note. My husband surprised me today with a NYC staycation. I'm looking for a day out in the city and staying the night in fluffy white sheets! Keep an eye on my Instagram, I'll be sharing a few photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia