about     shop     contact         

Monday, February 3, 2014

Wearing Leggings and Layering with Long Sweater



Hope everyone had a good weekend and enjoyed the game last night! Yesterday I spent the day lounging around the house in this outfit. These LYSSE LEGGINGS are quickly become my new favorite pants to wear on a daily basis because they of their comfortable and style. Oh yes, and they have amazing tummy control! The thick band around the waist helps keep everything tucked in perfectly. Most leggings are see through and I could never dream of wearing them outside your house. These leggings are made up of a thick and soft material. I rarely wear leggings outside my house because I usually can't find a top long enough, so most of the time I wear leggings around the house. When I was looking through my closet yesterday, I was determined to find a sweater long enough and at the bottom of the pile I found my favorite grey sweater. It's a few years old (like four years), so it might be time to replace it with a more update version.

*Pink Peonies and Ivory Lane also wore these leggings and I love the way they both styled the look. 

Denim Shirt :: Gap (similar here
Sweater :: old (similar here & here)
Leggings :: c/o Lysse
Boots :: Sam Edelman 
Hat :: Zara (similar here & here)
Bag :: TJ Maxx (similar here
 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia