about     shop     contact         

Friday, January 24, 2014

This Week in the Fashion & Business World


 Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend. This weekend we're sneaking off to San Francisco. Looking forward to catching up with friends and spending some time in Napa! 

I've been doing a lot of reading this week and here are a few articles that caught my eye.

1. Absolutely love this article, Confidence Tips from WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS.


2. On Tuesday, Sheryl Sandberg , Facebook's COO became a BILLIONARE with a total net worth of $1.04 billion. Good job Sheryl! 

3. I've always been a huge fan of SARAH JESSICA PARKER and she just released a shoe collection.

4. Great article from Forbes; Should Microsoft Acquire Yahoo for $53 BILLION? I love this response from TECHCRUNCH.

5. Powerful message, watch this pop singer transform during real-time PHOTOSHOPPING.

6. I adore KOURTNEY KARDASHIAN'S style, so I feel in love with her bright and beautiful home decor shown in Domaine Home.

7. Check out these gorgeous OUTFITS for the workplace, which could all be office appropriate with these lovely FLATS instead of a pair of converse.

8. Just because I'm getting married in June, thought this concept about WEDDING INSURANCE was entertaining.

9. This is a great article that goes along with my post from TUESDAY, 10 habits of HIGH NET WORTH WOMEN.

 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia