about     shop     contact         

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Wide Leg Jeans & Zara Sweater

 
 Morning everyone! It's a chilly morning in New York and we're enjoying a cozy morning at home. These are the mornings I remember the most as a child. Waking up on Saturday mornings running into my parent's room and cuddling up next to my mom. My brother and I would watch Saturday morning cartoons while my parents made breakfast. Those morning seemed to be filled with the most love and warmth. No one had to run out the door to go to work or school and being in your pajamas till 1pm was completely acceptable.

I've found myself wearing this outfit a lot on the weekends. The wide leg pants are a good change from my traditional boyfriend and skinny jeans. My favorite sweater (also worn here) got thrown on with the outfit and I paired with vintage "inspired" Coach boots and handbag. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.  

 Top :: Zara(similar here)
Pants :: H&M (also love these)
Boots :: Coach
Bag :: Coach (similar here & here)
Necklace :: Street vendor in SF
ps. finally learned a little about HTML, you can also follow Corporate Catwalk on these sites!
 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia