about     shop     contact         

Friday, November 1, 2013

Basic Black Top & Houndstooth Trousers



Hi everyone! Friday has finally arrived. It's a rainy morning in New York City. Hope you had a good Halloween. I managed to catch a cold on Wednesday, so we stayed home. We cooked dinner and enjoyed pumpkin pie for dessert. This weekend my mom, future mother-in-law and maid of honor are coming in town and we're wedding dress shopping! Everyone is so excited, myself included! We have four appointments setup, one being at Kleinfeld Bridal where they film "Say Yes to the Dress".  When I made the appointment, they actually ask you if you'd like to be on the show! I declined, however I'm looking forward to the experience. I'll be posting photos on my Instagram if you'd like follow along. 

As for today's outfit, this is a typical outfit I wear to business meetings. Earlier this week I had a meeting across town and wanted to be comfortable while taking a cab and walking a few blocks. I usually pack a pair of flats with me, but today I didn't need to put them on because these wedges are comfortable enough to walk around NYC. The support in the heels and the strap maintain support when walking. The houndstooth pants are a good alternative to black trousers and the black Express top is flattering to a woman's body with a v-neck collar. 

While taking pictures we had two of the cutest photobomers! There names were Charlotte and Wilbur (can you name that book?) and they were the sweetest long haired dachshunds I've met in my life.

Top :: Express 
Pants :: Zara (similar here and here)
Heels :: Aldos old (similar here)
Bag :: Fendi
Necklace :: J.Crew
Watch :: Timex

 photo instagram.png photo bloglovin.png photo mail.png photo facebook.png photo twitter.png photo pinterest.png

Photos by Christine Dam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia