about     shop     contact         

Friday, September 13, 2013

Perfect "Date Night" Dress :: Zara dress & Zara heels



  Hello everyone! So happy it's Friday. Tomorrow we celebrate the birthday of my niece! She's turning 7 and she's the apple of my eye (is that how you say that saying, I'm notorious for saying them wrong). I think she's going to like the Barbie house we got her...it has an elevator! Talk about upgrading Barbie ;) 

Today's outfit was what I wore on our last date in San Francisco. I love this dress. I think if there were one dress in my closet that spoke for my overall style, this dress would be that dress. It's simple; black and white. I love the cut of the dress. The long sleeves, but showing legs. It shows my curves in a flattering way. The dress is from Zara and is made really well. The fabric is nice and thick. The last reason, probably my favorite. It was on sale! $39 for this dress! 

Looking forward to transitioning this piece into the fall and winter. It can be work with tights and also boots & booties! I'll be sure to wear it a few more times and you can see the different styles.
 

 Place you could wear this outfit :: date night, going out,  social networking event, meeting the girls for dinner, friend's birthday party. 
Dress :: Zara (similar here & here)
Shoes :: Zara
Clutch :: borrowed from my friend Patty (similar here)

 Photo Credits ::ClearShadow Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia