about     shop     contact         

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

structured blazer

Top: Zara, Blazer: Zara, Pants: Zara: Heels: Nasty Gal, Bag: Coach

Just a few more weeks till we're New Yorkers! In the mean time I've been so busy with packing and all the other things related to moving.  I always forget how much work goes into moving, especially across the country.  In between packing and getting things ready for the move I found some time to take a trip to Zara.  I considered myself to have a very successful shopping trip.  I got some key pieces for my wardrobe.  I picked up three pairs of cropped trousers, two white tops, nude strappy heels and this fabulous blazer.

Working in the corporate world you can get caught up in simple and boring clothes.  I bought these pink pants to brighten up my work wardrobe.  It will go great with any solid color, oxfords and looks great with a blazer.  The blazer is one of my favorite.  Since I'm petitie I always have trouble finding blazer that are not too long in the arms.  This one fits me perfectly and I like the structure of the shoulders. Next time I wear the blazer I'm going to put my hair up.  There seems to be a lot going on with I have my hair down and a structured blazer on.

I'll do my best to post the next few weeks.  Traveling to Colorado, Houston and Kansas City before our move to NY.  

logo olivia j

13 comments:

  1. You're traveling to Colorado?! When!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I was just talking to Nina about this! I was going to call you. I'm suppose to be there next week for work. In Bloomsfield. Monday-Friday. Let's meet up! I'll gchat you.

      Delete
  2. Your heels are CRAZY pretty. Love the outfit, love the pants, love the hair, love it all :)
    styleandcreations.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blazer! I love that it's collarless, has the zips at the arms and little poof at the shoulder. And I hear you on having trouble with the arm length of blazers or jackets...I have the same exact problem. I end up having to fold, or roll them up or taking them to a tailor. Anyways, you did a wonderful job styling it with those pants and and the accessories...great corporate fashion!


    Wardrobe on Wheels

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhhhh!!! I love those shoes!!

    http://beautifulshamrock.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look!! Love your blazer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing look! just stunning!

    Charlotte
    www.winstonandwillow.com

    www.facebook.com/winstonandwillow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! The fuschia totally brightens up the monochromatic colour scheme. Lovely jacket too.

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. 'Lushhh' has uploaded your post to Fashion News . Co : http://fashionnews.co/news/51/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit and those shoes are gorgeous!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really great look.I struggle with finding clothes that are appropriate for work but not completely dull. I will try to replicate this look.
    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the striped blazer with the bright pants. Very cute! :)

    Style by Joules

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with all the packing! Moving can be so hectic, but just be sure to be organized and double check everything. :)

    Anyways, very lovely outfit you have here. The striped blazer is so beautifully structured, and I love the pink trousers against the nude heels.

    Lubna | ELLE VOX | $100 GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Olivia