about     shop     contact         

Saturday, May 25, 2013

mi casa es tu casa

Top: asos, Pants: Zara; Heels: Ralph Lauren, Blazer: Macy's, Satchel: Cambridge Satchel

One of my favorite trends right now is graphic tees. I found this great tee on asos and I'm obsessed.  This is one of my favorite sayings. I'm half Mexican and also from the Midwest, so it's only natural to open your house to those you love.  Have you dabbled in the graphic tees or are you sticking with the white and grey t-shirts?  

logo olivia j

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks you! What an awesome giveaway u have on your blog.

      Delete
  2. How are you? I'm Steven. You have very nice blog. I am following (check your list). Hope you can check my site:
    http://www.the-proverbs.blogspot.com/ and FOLLOW. Thanks, talk to you soon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Steven, thanks for the comment. I'll be sure to check out your site.

      Delete
  3. Really like your jacket and neon accessories :)

    x Cammie
    Style Rendezvous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cammie! Still love the neon yellow/green. I haven't been able to get into neon pink or purple.

      Delete
  4. Hey girl, love everything, specially your heels...
    would you like to follow each other..

    beingbeautifulandprett.com

    Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in LOVE with your shoes !
    And you tee is too cute.

    xo,
    Cindi
    Breakfast at Cindi’s

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm finally starting to get into tee's. I thought this one was a good one to have!

      Delete
  6. I love this outfit and the awesome pops of neon! Great way to spice up an outfit!
    -Lindsey, http://the-fashion-barbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! Olivia