about     shop     contact         

Thursday, January 17, 2013

the perfect office heel

Nine West Desired Heels, black leather, nude leather and black suede
Nude heels always look great with skirts, make your legs look longer
Black suede heels look great with dark color during the winter season
The Nine West Desired pumps are my absolute favorite office heel.  The heel is thick enough to carry you through an entire day and happy hour with the girls! The black heels are 4 inch heels, so they really give me height, but also stability when I'm walking around the office.  They have an almond shaped toe and a slight diagonal heel, which gives it a little versatility from your ordinary black heel.

It's been 6 months since I first discovered these heels at TJ Maxx and I've been trying to keep up on every color.  My next purchase is the nude suede, which will be a perfect transition into spring.  These heels run a little big, I'd recommend getting a 1/2 size smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Olivia